Friday 17 August 2012

Added to my collection - More Bronze Age goodies










Just added via one ebay purchase 2 more comics to my collection and an upgrade of Marvel Team-Up 84. My old copy was water soaked so it was nice to pick up a FN+ copy for 95p together with Defenders 38 and Two-In-One 86.

The Defenders fills a gap so I now have16-39 except for No. 30. That's a priority. At the time of writing I can't decide if to get some Masterwork editions to get the early issues some of which are quite expensive. No. 10 is approx £40. Too steep for me on this title. All the others I've bought have been about £2.

The 2-in-1 Sandman issue is supposed to be notable due to the fact it goes towards redeeming the Sandman. I know that storyline has now been abandoned but at the time it was popular. I couldn't resist adding this so I could read it even though 2-in-1 beyond issue 75 were not really high one my wants list.

No comments: