Wednesday 15 May 2013

More swag from London


I confess to buying the majority of my stuff via the internet. It's just so much cheaper that it's stupid not too but if items are a similar price or hard-to-get or better in a sale then I am more than happy to support comics shops.

I made my third visit to Forbidden Planet London this year and came away with these two Batman: The Brave and the Bold trades which are hard to find on Amazon etc. So that was a result. Although an all-ages comic -who cares? The reviews were always awesome on this!

I also picked up the brand new Rocketeer Treasury Edition by various writers/artists including Darwyn Cooke. It's big and looks nice and being only a £5 looks good value. More Rocketeer to read- yay!

I was disappointed not to pick-up Star Wars Vol 5 in the sale. Sniff. It was there last time. Lots of Vol 4 but I guess you win some and lose some.

No comments: