Monday 8 October 2012

Incredible Hulk 201 - 206


 I've been (slowly - it's been a busy week) reading some Hulk back-issues. I might of read bits of these issues way back when, but on the whole, this is a first reading of this Bronze Age title. I'm going to read it in 2 year (24 issue) chunks in-between all the other stuff but it would be nice to at least get towards the end of the Peter David era. At the time of writing I have all the issues up to 290 and then from 313.

I'm also aware that I was reading the Spidey titles (as evidenced from earlier posts on this blog) and I will read some more Spidey soon.


These 6 issues were good with Len Wein and particularly Sal Buscema on form. They feature the dealth of Jarella in issue 205 and I honestly can't remember her coming back to life, but I'm sure she does. This is comics after-all.

Some awesome covers too. I've always liked Hulk covers and 203 and 206 above are excellent examples!

No comments: