Sunday 28 April 2013

More trades to add to the "To be read list"



Two relatively modern superhero trades to add to the list.

"Batman: The Cat and the Bat" is another of those stories recommended in the Best Stories articles on CBR. This particular one was in the Best Barbara Gordon stories ever told. It's about 10 years old. When I saw that the art was by Kevin Maguire I knew I had to get it.

"Fantastic Four: New Departure, New Arrivals" is brand new. I've been reading very good things about the Fraction/ Allred run on FF and this trade collects the 1st 3 issues of that run together with Fantastic Four 1-3 which explains why the orginal FF have to leave and the new FF have to take their place.

I also have purchased a new Star Wars trade from Dark Horse. "Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison" is set in the Dark Times and looks really good. Going to have a bit of a Star Wars month soon and will read it then.

No comments: